Dr. Rebecca Ertl
- Study of human medicine at the Medical University of Vienna 1999-2005
- Specialist training for gynaecology and obstetrics in Chemnitz, Hamburg, London (2006-2013)
- Senior physician for gynecology and obstetrics at the Landesklinikum Mödling since 2013 – with a one-year interruption due to work as a specialist at the Semmelweisklinik in Vienna 2016
- Many years of collaboration in prenatal diagnostic surgeries in Vienna (Fetomed 2013-2019 and TwoCare 2019 – up till now)
- Research Fellow of the Fetal Medicine Foundation at the Harris Birthright Research Centre, Kings College Hospital London (2010-2012)
- Diploma for Human Genetics of the ÖÄK (2017)
Additional specialist qualifications in the field of prenatal diagnostics
- Certified by FMF London for First Trimester Screening since 2010
- Diplome of Fetal Medicine since 2012
- Ultrasound certificate of the Österreichischen Gesellschaft für Ultraschall in der Medizin – ÖGUM Stufe II since 2017
- Moderate altitude impacts birth weight: 30 years retrospective sibling analyses using record linkage data.
Ertl R, Waldhoer T, Yang L.
Pediatr Res. 2019 Sep;86(3):403-407
- Metabolomic prediction of fetal congenital heart defect in the first trimester.
Bahado-Singh RO, Ertl R, Mandal R, Bjorndahl TC, Syngelaki A, Han B, Dong E, Liu PB, Alpay-Savasan Z, Wishart DS, Nicolaides KH. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Sep;211(3):240.e1-240.e14.
- Maternal serum vitamin D levels at 11-13 weeks of gestation in preeclampsia.
Yu CK, Ertl R, Skyfta E, Akolekar R, Nicolaides KH.
J Hum Hypertens. 2013 Feb;27(2):115-8
- Maternal serum vitamin D at 11-13 weeks in pregnancies delivering small for gestational age neonates.
Ertl R, Yu CK, Samaha R, Akolekar R, Nicolaides KH.
Fetal Diagn Ther. 2012;31(2):103-8
- Normal range of maternal serum vitamin d at 11-13 weeks’ gestation.
Yu CK, Ertl R, Samaha R, Akolekar R, Nicolaides KH.
Fetal Diagn Ther. 2011;30(2):94-9